You may be feeling exhausted and want to re-energize your life by focusing on your personal growth. Even if you’re a self care genius and looking for some fun new self care ideas to focus on self care, this Spring Self Care Challenge is for you!
You have probably read all about self care and may be a huge believer or possibly thinking, “I’ll give self care a try.” Either way, you’re here so you’re seriously considering a self care challenge.
This 48 day self care challenge is designed to help you focus on all 8 Self Care Essentials as you progress through each one. The goal is to take all of the information you know about self care and put it into practice.
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used on my website. If you purchase a product or service via my link I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I love, use and believe in. You can read my full disclosure here.
SAVE THIS POST FOR LATER
- SAVE THIS POST FOR LATER
- Selfcare Challenge Breakdown – How It Works
- Spring Self Care Challenge
- Self Care, Productivity, Personal Growth and Healthy Mindset Coach
Selfcare Challenge Breakdown – How It Works
This challenge is designed to be completed in 48 days. Inside of the challenge you will have 6 specific challenges for each type of self care.
In the actual challenge each area of ways to show self love is mixed in with the others to make the areas you may be less excited about scattered in amongst the ones you love.
Each self care category is explained below and under each one are 6 fun new ways to make caring for yourself a priority that don’t require a huge time commitment.
Let’s dig in!
48 Spring Self Care Challenge Ideas
Grab your free self care challenge here to get started on making you and your social, emotional and physical needs a priority!
Each of the environmental self care challenges has a leaf symbol on the challenge itself.
The challenges are fun and give you a sense of appreciation for the season and the changes that are happening around you. All while giving your body, mind and spirit the attention it deserves!
- Open your windows and let some fresh air in
- Pick up or cut some fresh flowers for your entryway or table
- Set a Spring Cleaning plan
- Put out a spring scent to freshen up your home
- Switch out your bed linens for something bright & cheery
- Clean out your car
All of the physical self care challenges have a dumbell symbol.
Focusing on your caring for your body, these challenges are fun and something anyone can do. As you prepare for the challenge daily remember that your body needs to be fueled by healthy choices.
Healthy food choices are important but showing self love is all about recognizing what you need and prioritizing the things your body craves to be its best self.
- Start your day with a 15 minute walk
- Take 5 minutes to stretch in the morning
- Go for a speed walk with someone you care about
- Enjoy a glass of hot tea while you watch the sunset and breathe in the fresh air
- Practice breathing techniques to wind down before you go to sleep
- Take a bubble bath and have your favorite drink
The emotional self care challenges all have a heart symbol on the Spring Self Care Challenge.
While emotional self care is technically (and basically speaking) the “easiest” to do, it’s also the first type of self care that is often neglected.
Make your emotional health a priority by feeling a sense of accomplishment for having completed these 6 daily challenges.
- Send a text thanking someone for something kind they’ve done for you
- Write an old fashioned letter to reconnect with someone you haven’t talked to in a while
- Start a gratitude journal
- Dedicate a journal entry to forgiving someone
- Set aside 30 minutes daily to enjoy some good reading this week
- Start your day with five positive affirmations
All of the social self care challenges are indicated with a friends symbol.
Regardless of whether social self care comes easy to you or is something you generally avoid, it’s important.
As you work your way through the challenge, be open to tweaking how you meet the challenge. For example, if your best friend lives far away, consider scheduling your time together virtually!
- Do some Spring Cleaning on social media
- Go on a lunch date with a new friend
- Plan a girls night in with spring themed food & drinks
- Take your partner out for a surprise picnic (Connect with your partner)
- Have a no phone night with your family
- Make a bucket list with your best friend
Each of the spiritual self care challenges has a hands symbol by it.
Spiritual self care truly focuses on your spirit. While it’s so easy to avoid focusing on this area of your life it’s just as important as the others.
Renew your soul and spirit by making your spiritual self care a priority!
- Read a new scripture or inspirational poem every morning this week
- Take a few minutes for silent prayer or meditation during your lunch break
- Follow someone on social media that posts inspirational articles
- Journal with your growth in mind
- Schedule time with a mentor or spiritual leader
- Listen to uplifting music throughout the day
All of the financial self care challenges are indicated with a dollar sign symbol.
If you are married or have a life partner you probably know that this one area of your life can be an annoying source of bickering and fighting.
Take the time to make your financial self care a priority by completing these 6 simple challenges that will help you give your finances the attention it deserves.
- Review your monthly bills
- Set a budget to save a set amount this week
- Commit to eating at home today
- Declutter one room and start yard sale and donation boxes
- Create a menu and shopping list for the week
- Write down 5 things you enjoy doing that are totally free
All of the professional self care challenges are indicated with a (X) symbol.
Whether you are a stay at home mom, solopreneur, student, in a job you’re not so crazy about or working your dream job you can (and should) still focus on professional self care.
Whatever your time is dedicated to on a daily basis OR something related to your career goals are things to focus on in the professional challenges.
- Watch a video to learn a new skill
- Set new goals for your professional life
- Make, print or purchase a motivational saying for your career
- Make a vision board for your career life
- Teach someone how to to do something that you are skilled at
- Set clear time limits for when you will work today and honor it
Each psychological self care challenge has the brain symbol next to it.
Your mental health deserves a ton of attention. It’s easy to forget that your mind needs renewal and to be energized on a regular basis.
When you’re going through your busy life, day-by-day, it’s easy to neglect your psychological self care. These 6 daily challenges are meant to help you make your mental health a priority with fun challenges that refuel your mind and spirit.
- Read an article or post that interests you on mindfulness
- Watch a video on how to make something new
- Create something (or make a craft) that you or someone else will use
- Commit to using a planner and/or to-do list to stay organized
- Sit outside alone and breathe in the fresh air – focus on what you smell and hear with gratitude in mind
- Tidy up a junk drawer – get organized
Spring Self Care Challenge
Grab your free self care challenge here to get started on making your self care a priority!
This self care challenge is designed to help you start making YOU a priority in your life. One day at a time… show yourself self love by focusing on one of the 8 areas of self care!
SAVE THIS POST FOR LATER
OTHER POSTS YOU’LL LOVE
Self Care, Productivity, Personal Growth and Healthy Mindset Coach
Let me deliver my latest blog posts directly to your inbox!
Enter your name and email below to subscribe to my weekly healthy mindset newsletter.
Be sure to leave a comment below and share the self care ideas you love to do in Spring! What struggles do you face with making your self care a priority?
Let’s encourage each other through this process!
This post was all about 48 ideas for the Ultimate Spring Self Care Challenge to help you focus on self love and self growth!