Are you trying to boost your mood and get out of a funk? Maybe you’re just looking to enhance your life with some hygge lifestyle choices. Regardless of your motivation, keep reading for our 30 days of gratitude challenge ideas to have a positive mindset and really enjoy life! 30 days of gratitude journal ideas to inspire you!
Be sure to grab the free printable 30 day gratitude challenge to help you stay on track with boosting your mood. Living with intention is all about making choices & sticking to them. Let’s explore some fun ideas that will have you living a hygge life before you know it.
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used on my website. If you purchase a product or service via my link I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I love, use and believe in. You can read my full disclosure here.
SAVE THIS POST FOR LATER
- SAVE THIS POST FOR LATER
- The Power of A Positive Mindset
- How To Change Your Mindset
- Boost Your Mood With Daily Gratitude
- How To Practice Gratitude
- 30 Days of Gratitude Challenge
- Hygge Gratitude Challenge To Appreciate Life
- Self Care, Productivity, Personal Growth and Healthy Mindset Coach
The Power of A Positive Mindset
Having a positive mindset is easy in theory. Then, life happens. That pretty little picture you’ve been painting (called your life) gets a little worn over time.
There are bright spots from amazing memories, water spots from the tears, and probably some tattered edges from crappy situations.
So the question is, how do you keep a positive mindset when life gets hard?
I created this 30 Days of Gratitude Challenge to help keep the things that are good in your life right in the front of your mind.
What’s even better is they are in keeping with living the hygge lifestyle. Basically, this means they are all focused on the things that really matter in life.
When you look at what hygge life really represents it’s all about appreciating the simple things in life. In an age where things tend to take priority over people, relationships and experiences we could all use a little hygge in our lives.
How To Change Your Mindset
If you’re stuck in a rut and really looking to boost your mood it may be time to focus on an intentional decision to change your mindset.
It’s so easy to get sucked into the trap of being overwhelmed by negativity and the bad things that are happening around the world and right in front of us. Sometimes, even to you.
The key to changing your mindset is 100% about living with intention. Basically, it’s like having laser focus on the positive things or good things that are happening to or around you.
Obviously, that mindset shift doesn’t happen overnight. BUT, if day by day you intentionally seek out the things you are grateful for you will change your mindset before you know it.
Boost Your Mood With Daily Gratitude
When having a positive mindset feels elusive you need something to motivate you to step out on a limb. Basically, you need a positive perspective that allows you to intentionally find the good things that are happening. The things you are grateful for.
There’s actually science behind the power of positivity and what focusing on gratitude can do for your health.
Harvard University published an article in August 2021 on how gratitude and giving thanks actually makes you a happier person.
Who doesn’t want a little more happiness in their life, right?!
How To Practice Gratitude
There’s a very common misconception that to practice gratitude daily you need to be a super happy, cheery 100% of the time person.
Wrong…. So wrong.
Practicing gratitude is for everyone! No matter what stage of life you’re in or what mood you’re in. Everyone benefits from showing gratitude.
Let’s go ahead and dig into 30 ways to show gratitude and enjoy life again!
30 Days of Gratitude Challenge
There are so many simple things in your life to be grateful for.
No matter what your situation or circumstances are on any given day, focusing on gratitude is worth your time.
Gratitude Journal Ideas
Here are 30 Gratitude Challenge ideas for your hygge lifestyle. The best way to work through these is to print the free download of our 30 Days of Gratitude Challenge and check each one off as you complete it. There are no days marked (but there’s space to add it) so just keep at it and pick up where you left off if you forget a day.
- What memory are you grateful for?
- Which person in your life has helped you grow as an individual?
- What is a memory that you cherish?
- Who taught you an important life lesson?
- What technology are you thankful for?
- Which household items made your life easier this morning?
- Who continues to surprise you?
- Which of your skills (or talents) are you grateful for?
- What opportunity are you most appreciative of?
- Which spot in your home provides you comfort?
- What kind act made you smile?
- Who had a significant impact on your perspective on life?
- What did you see today that was beautiful?
- Which item in your home do you use most?
- What hobby are you thankful for?
- Who did you encounter that made you think more deeply about a topic?
- Which of your friends can you count on to make you laugh?
- What is something you appreciate about your work?
- Which things bring you joy outdoors?
- What knowledge are you most grateful for?
- Which experience taught you the most in life?
- What selfless act are you most proud of?
- Who inspires you to be a better person?
- Which challenge did you overcome recently?
- How many times you have picked yourself up from disappointment.
- Who has forgiven you for something you said or did?
- How have your needs been met today?
- What mindset shift impacted you most in your life?
- Which part of the current season brings you joy?
- What do you appreciate about the ability to be grateful?
Hygge Gratitude Challenge To Appreciate Life
Whether you choose to participate in this 30 day challenge or are just reading for a bit of inspiration, be sure to take time to show gratitude.
You can do a daily gratitude journal, enjoy some quiet time for reflection or create voice recordings of the things you are thankful for.
Whatever you do, be sure to focus on gratitude and find some gratitude journal ideas that make it easy!
Self Care, Productivity, Personal Growth and Healthy Mindset Coach
Let me deliver my latest blog posts directly to your inbox!
Enter your name and email below to subscribe to my weekly healthy mindset newsletter.
Be sure to comment down below on how you practice daily gratitude. What do you struggle with most?
Let’s encourage each other through this process!
SAVE THIS POST FOR LATER
OTHER POSTS YOU’LL LOVE
This post was all about how to practice gratitude, gratitude journal ideas, how to appreciate life, live a hygge lifestyle and gratitude ideas to help you better yourself.